| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Jane Zill's ACOT Testimony  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
Jane Zill's ACOT Testimony
« on: December 29, 2011, 01:20:12 PM »
Jane sent me the email at the bottom of this posting, so I've made the documents she references available as links on LDO.

ACOT Testimony
Consensus Report of LDDTF
Letter to Dr. Scantlebury

Dear Michael,

It occurred to me that the attached documents should also be posted on LDO.  Although Ms. Stroup, who is the Secretary of ACOT,  initially agreed to read my testimony at the ACOT meeting,  it was not read.  Instead, copies were circulated to those in attendance.  Part of the reason for this was time, the meeting was impacted by the earth quake in D.C. this summer.  But,  after the meeting, when I inquired about the fate of my testimony, Ms. Stroup informed me that copies were distributed and that this fact, that copies were distributed, would be included in the meeting notes.  I pushed back by sending her earlier email correspondence in which she indicated she would included the entire testimony.  She eventually agreed to include the entire testimony in the ACOT meeting notes. 

Thanks for all you have done and do!

Best,

Jane

Begin forwarded message:

Date: August 23, 2011 2:04:46 AM EDT
To: "Stroup, Patricia (HRSA)"
Subject: Re: March ACOT meeting

Dear Ms. Stroup,

Attached are three documents.  The first is the testimony I wish to have read on Wednesday, the second is the Consensus Report of the Living Donor Data Task Force (LDDTF) that  I refer to in my testimony, and the third is a letter from 2010 to Dr. Scantlebury I wish to have included in my testimony on Wednesday.

Thank you for your kind attention to this.  Please contact me with questions or concerns. 

My best,

Jane Zill
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved