| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: B - wanting to know how to become a living donor  (Read 4405 times)

Offline crystalblues16

• My first post!
B - wanting to know how to become a living donor
« on: May 03, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »
I have been thinking about being a living organ donor for a while now And I am now sure how to go about it. I fact I am a little confused. If anyone is able to help I would love to have more information please

Thank You,

[redacted]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:09:18 PM by Clark »

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: B - wanting to know how to become a living donor
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 03:15:58 AM »
Dear "Crystal...",
     Hi. I just posted a rsponse to "Donald" a couple of messages down from this one, as he requested similar information. Perhaps you might read that posting, then come back if you have any further questions?
     Thanks for even considereing becoming a living donor! Great!
    Fr. Pat

Offline KidneyAngel

• Top 100 Poster!
Re: B - wanting to know how to become a living donor
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »
Hi!  I donated a kidney and have a project to help others who need a kidney.

I know someone your blood type who needs a kidney - a father of a young child.  He is registered with 3 different hospitals in the USA - so maybe not one very far from you.

You can feel free to contact me with more info on kidney donation or feel free to visit my website - www.SaveALife-DonateAKidney.com

Best wishes,

Chaya Lipschutz

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional