| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Seeking Interview from Living Donors and those waiting for transplant for study  (Read 3189 times)

aletofsk

My name is Ashleigh Letofsky and I am conducting a study on behalf of the American Transplant Foundation.  I am seeking phone interviews from both living donors and those waiting for a transplant. The interview should take no more than twenty minutes and I will not use your name in the responses.

Your responses  will help create a Living Donor Toolkit, a series of informational and media resources that will help support living donors so they can better navigate through their transplant experience.

If you choose to participate, please contact me and provide your contact information and the best time to reach you. Your responses will be invaluable in helping to increase the number of living donors. Thank you so much for your time.

Ashleigh Letofsky
ashleigh.letofsky@ucdenver.edu

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved