| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Are you a non-directed donor? You are needed for a study!  (Read 4893 times)

Offline KidneyAngel

• Top 100 Poster!
Are you a non-directed donor? You are needed for a study!
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:53:29 PM »
I am posting this e-mail, with permission from a Professor at Georgetown University.  If you know anyone who would like to participate in this, please contact this Professor.

Best wishes

Chaya Lipschutz
www.SaveALife-DonateAKidney.com

I am a professor of psychology at Georgetown University and am beginning a project that will involve non-directed kidney and marrow donors.  I am interested in learning more about people who have volunteered for non-directed donations and am now inviting donors and potential donors to participate in my laboratory's research.  The research study involves first completing an online screening form, and then volunteers who qualify will be invited to Georgetown's campus to participate in behavioral testing and an MRI scan in our laboratory.  We can pay participants $20 via Paypal for completing the online screening form, which takes about 90 minutes, and if you are invited to come to campus to participate, we will cover your travel expenses as well as compensating you for your participation.  If you have any questions about the study, please don't hesitate to contact us at livingdonorstudy@georgetown.edu, or (202) 687-6853. You can also contact me directly at aam72@georgetown.edu.

Sincerely,
Prof. Abigail Marsh
Principal Investigator
Laboratory of Social & Affective Neuroscience

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved