| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Living Donor Survey - REPOST/UPDATE  (Read 3756 times)

Offline ars0168

• Top 100 Poster!
Living Donor Survey - REPOST/UPDATE
« on: May 22, 2011, 02:31:50 PM »
Hello donors, once again...

I am reposting the information regarding this survey. Please take a moment to read the brief introduction and hopefully you will participate in the survey. Thank you and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Our goal now is to get 100 participants and we are only about 20 shy.

I am proud to be part of a group of donors gathering information so that we can make the donation experience a better one! Collaboratively, we have created a survey in the link below. We're hoping that this is the beginning of what might someday become a much larger project that will identify the challenges that some living kidney donors face and how we might find solutions to these. We're hoping you might take a few minutes of your time to complete the survey - it's very short and direct.

The purpose of this survey is to find out how living donors prioritize possible financial assistance for items such as travel, lost wages, childcare and medical care, post-donation. Your answers will be treated in confidence and will help to plan discussions with transplant programs, legislators, HRSA and insurance carriers. This survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.

PLEASE take a moment to forward this email to any living kidney donor that you might know. We encourage you to share this link on your blogs, social media sites, or emails.

We thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!

Please click on the following link to direct you to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LivingDonor

Angela Stimpson
ars0168@yahoo.com

Non-directed kidney donor 09.22.11
http://oksolo.blogspot.com/

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional