| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: 10 years with the Living Organ Donor Network  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Clark

• Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
  • Please give the gift of life!
    • Living Donors Online!
10 years with the Living Organ Donor Network
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:55:37 AM »
I have my annual LODN survey from Arlene Skinner, and I just want to remind you all that you, personally, can be part of the LODN long term donor outcome database, even if your transplant center isn't, or you don't buy the available insurance. You could advocate for your center to offer the LODN insurance, buying into a way to participate in long term donor outcome data collection, but that's not required, either. Anyway, I'm up to 10 years of their surveys now, and look forward to their reliable service for years to come. It does beg the question, if they can do it, why can't each and every transplant center manage to? http://www.seopf.org/lodn_info.htm
Unrelated directed kidney donor in 2003, recipient and I both well.
620 time blood and platelet donor since 1976 and still giving!
Elected to the OPTN/UNOS Boards of Directors & Executive, Kidney Transplantation, and Ad Hoc Public Solicitation of Organ Donors Committees, 2005-2011
Proud grandpa!

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional