| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: get-together  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
get-together
« on: September 20, 2017, 07:42:02 PM »
Living donors in the New Jersey/New York area might be interested to know that the "New Jersey Sharing Network" will host a cocktail reception for living donors at their headquarters in New Providence, New Jersey, November 15, 2017 (National Philanthropy Day) from 6 to 8 p.m. Nice chance to meet other donors, share stories, etc. Reply to Michele (liver recipient) at MDabal@njsharingnetwork.org

Offline elephant

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: get-together
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 06:06:18 AM »
Thanks Fr. Pat, I'm going to attend.

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: get-together
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 08:20:10 PM »
Great! Enjoy! When the National Kidney Foundation dropped its sponsorship of the ¨Transplant Games¨ the New Jersey Sharing Network generously stepped in and has been sponsoring Team Liberty of the metro NY, NJ, CN. metro area. So I have been there several times over the years for gatherings, but will miss this one as I'm in Japan. They deal, of course, mostly with deceased donors, but are very encouraging and supportive of living donors as well. I hope you have a chance to tour the place.
     Fr. Pat

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved