| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Italian trying to find information to save my son’s life  (Read 3226 times)

Offline marcella

• Conversationalist
  • I'm new!
Italian trying to find information to save my son’s life
« on: December 13, 2017, 01:26:55 AM »
In the hope that someone gets my message and be able to enlighten me : my son is a rare form of leukaemia survivor , transplanted at Duke many years ago : today he is in dyalisis, in a donors list in Italy : his only chance is a compatible live donor due to the need to use a s luttlenimmunesuoressants as possible : he’s had two recurrent cancer : skin and kidney due to old gvhd treatments... I am looking to understand how to get into the paired living donation so that my kidney can help someone and viceversa . Sean’s condition is ok but he can’t stay in dyalisis much longer ... I need all the help I can get .
Marcella

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: Italian trying to find information to save my son’s life
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 06:19:47 AM »
In the United States paired kidney donations are organized through www.kidneyregistry.org but I think they only do this within the United States.
    Fr. Pat

Offline marcella

• Conversationalist
  • I'm new!
Re: Italian trying to find information to save my son’s life
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »
I know they do : i world ve willing ti tale  mi son over for Transplant in case i managed yo get any more information on the matter . Thank you for the tip
Marcella

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved