| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Living Donor Speaker Needed in Phoenix Arizona area ( sun city )  (Read 3432 times)

Offline res5137

• Top 200 Poster!
  • I'm new!
Hi All - Rhoda Schneider here... living donor 2000... going strong. I am helping a wonderful man in Sun City Arizona to FIND a living donor. He and his wife have started a great campaign. They currently have the opportunity to do two workshops, one in Happy Trails, and one in Sun City Grand, about kidney failure and living donation.[/b]]As part of the program we would love to have a living donor present to share their experience and the impact it has made on their life.

I have been working with them on the presentation. I ( currently in Florida ) have visited them. Charlie is 77 and very fit and active. The "Gist" of the campaign is that HEALTHY, SENIOR CITIZENS CAN DONATE, SAVE A LIFE AND MAINTAIN THEIR ACTIVE LIFE STYLE  -

The first Program is March 29th.. Please respond ASAP if you/ or if you know of any donors in the area who might want be available to help.
Thank yuo

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
Re: Living Donor Speaker Needed in Phoenix Arizona area ( sun city )
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 06:29:04 PM »
Rhoda! How wonderful to hear from you again!

As for finding a living donor for your friend, I would like to point you to the LDO web page with several additional suggestions: https://livingdonorsonline.org/finding-living-donor/

Best of luck!

Michael
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved