| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Share your experiences about LKD evaluation process  (Read 3375 times)

Offline kelnot

• Conversationalist
  • I'm new!
Share your experiences about LKD evaluation process
« on: September 16, 2020, 12:19:24 PM »
As a living kidney donor and PhD-student researcher, I am looking for up to 30 volunteers to be interviewed about their experiences during the living kidney donor evaluation process. If you are currently being evaluated, waiting for a surgery date, or disqualified because of the evaluation process, I would like to chat with you. 

If interested, please click the https://tinyurl.com/LKDInterview or feel free to private message me with any questions. Ohio University IRB# 20-E-236.

Kelly
LKD - Donated to Mother 3/6/2016

Offline kelnot

• Conversationalist
  • I'm new!
Re: Share your experiences about LKD evaluation process
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 02:59:44 PM »
The goal of my study is to improve the living kidney donation process by ensuring that the thoughts and experiences of living donors help mold those changes. Thank you for your consideration.
Kelly

Offline kelnot

• Conversationalist
  • I'm new!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 11:20:16 AM »
Thank you to all of the potential donors who agreed to be interviewed and sharing their stories.  I have been able to meet my recruitment goal and have had to close my study. Upon finalizing my results, I will share with the living donor community.  Thank you!
Kelly

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 11:41:51 AM »
Kelly, great news! We look forward to hearing about the results. Of course, we are also interested in knowing if there's anything in your findings that suggest LDO could be doing something more or differently.

Thanks for doing the study.
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional