Living Donor Buddies™ User Guide
Here is how the Living Donor Buddies program works for a potential living donor seeking a Living Donor Buddy.
Please follow these instructions:
- Think about the characteristics of a Living Donor Buddy that are important to you. Examples might include location, gender, marital status, and facility/hospital. Use the “Find” function (usually Ctrl-F) of your browser to search for specific terms such as “Johns Hopkins” or “Married”.
- Review the Living Donor Buddies entries, comparing the entries with your selection criteria.
- Choose a buddy that matches your needs, click on the “Request Buddy” button for that buddy, and then complete the buddy request form. Click on the “Submit” button, which sends the information to the Living Donor Buddy Administrator.
- The Living Donor Buddy Administrator will reply by email with the name and email address of the Living Donor Buddy you selected. Note that it may take several days for you to receive a response.
- You initiate contact with the Living Donor Buddy by sending that person an email.
To find a Living Donor Buddy, select from the categories below: