Living Donation Discussion and News > Living Donation Forum

Want to see our website?

(1/2) > >>

shelley:
Two friends of mine, one of whom's a web designer, created a website for my recipient and me, to support us along the way.  I think it's the coolest thing, and if you go visit and have any suggestions of things we might put on it, please let me know!

http://sidney.papashome.com/

ohtobeahayes:
I LOVE IT! Great job!!!!!!

smudge:
He he!  Sidney the Kidney - I love it!  We have always called my recipient's native kidneys The Sidneys :)

Jewels:
Awesome site Shelley!  I live in Seattle - Swedish has an excellent reputation, you will be in good hands!  I am also doing a long distance donation - traveling to Detroit for surgery July 15.  I will be back in Seattle Aug 1 so do let me know if you need anything!!!  I'm sure I will be up and running (ok, not running but hopefully driving) when you are here for your surgery.

All the best -
Julie

shelley:
Well hey Julie, how about that -- you're coming to my neck of the woods for transplant and I'm going to yours!  July 15 is coming up reeeeeel soon, how are you doing?

Thanks for the reassurance about Swedish.  So far my experience and that of my recipient in trying to get them to communicate with us, has been frustrating and we have said many times, we hope they do surgery better than they communicate.

And thanks for the offer to help out while we're there.  I think we're staying at the Silver Cloud, do you know anything about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version