Living Donation Discussion and News > Living Donation Forum

Want to see our website?

<< < (2/2)

Jewels:
Shelley - Yes - 2 weeks from tomorrow...I get nervous butterflies just typing that!  Overall I am doing well...super busy at work and home getting ready for a huge family Fourth of July party so lots of distractions.  The amazing thing is I am sleeping like a rock so that feels great...I hope it continues.  Regular running and yoga I think is helping me stay relaxed, focused and helps for the good night sleep!

Will you be staying at the Silver Cloud on Broadway?  That is very close to the hospital.  I have not stayed there but it looks nice from the outside and I think it is fairly new.  I stayed at the one on Lake Union and it was very nice.  How long will you be in Seattle after surgery?  Let me know, and if you feel up to it we can meet for coffee and compare notes.

All the best-
Julie

APV:
Very Nice!

Aries7:
Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :)

Scott337:
Loved it Shelley,

Great concept and well done by the web-designer.  WOW!

Scott    8)

jstx:
Nice website; I like it!  I love Sidney the Kidney....I wasn't creative enough for a name like that so my kidney - now my recipient's kidney, is Lefty.  She's developed a life of her own and some of my recipient's friends even refer to her as Lefty, the Awesome!  ;D  I like it, but Sidney is a great name!!  I'll be praying for both you and Heather.  You're doing a wonderful thing for Heather.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version