Living Donation Discussion and News > Living Donation Forum

I'm donating tomorrow

(1/5) > >>

dlpisgiving:
Wednesday is the big day.  For me, I'm donating a part of my liver.  I'm nervous and ready to get this over with.  Please keep me and my recipient in your thoughts.

sherri:
Thoughts and prayers with you. Please let us know how you and your recipient are doing when you are well enough.

Sherri

Clark:
Best wishes!  Do let us know how you and your recipient are doing during recovery, please.  May all be well!

Scott337:
Saying prayers for you and see you on the other side of the surgery- please let us know how you're doing.  God Bless your giving soul!

Scott   8)

twinkie:
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Just remember that you are not alone and you have so many people that are lifting you up in prayer as you are doing an a wonderful thing.  I donated my kidney last Thursday and these verses personally reassured me during the process.  God Bless you and can't wait to hear back from you when you are able... Lisa/twinkie

Philippians 4:6
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Deuteronomy 31:8
" The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version