Living Donation Discussion and News > Living Donation Forum

Invitation to publish your story about living donation

<< < (3/3)

sherri:
I donated at Hopkins 3 1/2 years ago. If you would like a visitor I'd be happy to welcome you to the club personally. you can email me at spbauman@gmail.com

Best of luck,

Sherri

egordon:
Hi all,

Yes, we are still accepting submissions. Please note: The deadline is quickly approaching (June 15, 2011). If you are interested, please submit your brief inquiry asap to the editor (see address below) and/or to Elisa Gordon at e-gordon@northwestern.edu

Our goal is to include a broad range of experiences about living donation. We have received many stories about non-directed donation (also referred to as "altruistic donation" even though all donation is altruistic!). So that is why we had to turn some stories down, unfortunately, due to space limitations. So, I'd like to include other stories (that are directed donations).

I have not received any stories from liver donors and would love to include some if possible. But if you have a living kidney donor story to tell, please do consider submitting it. Also, it really helps to submit a brief 300 word summary to the editor at:
 narrativebioethics@gmail.com and we'll respond with more guidance. 

The guidelines for submitting the story can be obtained by going to the link as follows:
http://www.press.jhu.edu/ journals/narrative_inquiry_in_bioethics/guidelines.html

Thank you all for your interest! Best wishes, Elisa Gordon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version