Living Donation Discussion and News > Living Donation Forum

2007 Altruistic Kidney Donor & Possible 2018 Liver Donor

<< < (2/3) > >>

himer24:
Thanks Fr Pat, I will keep you informed.. I just had most of the testing done.. I have a stress test with echo. on wednesday and i have to meet with the psychiatrist on monday morning.. Colonscopy Appointment is Tuesday.. so, i am on the downward slide of remaining tests. Probably will find out on the 21st if i am accepted. The MRI was the toughest test thus far.

himer24:
Well, i will officially know next tuesday if i will be eligible or not. I feel tremendous about the whole thing. I had over 40 test done and my stress test was superb. My heart EF# is 55 and the functional capacity was above average. I weighed 224lbs on July 26th and i am at 208lbs today. All my lab work is complete and looking at the numbers, i feel very positive about this. I am so excited on helping another and praying that everything goes well. She is in desperation mode! I wont be able to sleep tuesday. Pray for me!

Michael:
Sounds like everything is moving along nicely. Please keep us informed all along the way!

elephant:
Prayers have been said for you dear himer24 and your recipient.   Eager to hear about your status next Tuesday. 

Love, elephant

himer24:
Well, my presentation was held today and i am so curious on the result. I should hear something no later than thursday. I seen all my test and my liver morphology was normal, heart was above average, pancreas, spleen, gallbladder, adrenal glands, lungs were all perfect. I did notice one thing on the test, it said i have several cysts on my remaining kidney. I dont know if that would affect anything or not regarding the liver donation. I will keep you informed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version