| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Prayer for our friend to be a match with me Single DAD two kids  (Read 2992 times)

Offline emilywood23

• Fresh perspective!
  • Reactions: +0/-0
Please pray for my husband's co-worker and our friend who has been on dialysis for several years and is single and has two young children.  I am praying that I will be a match for him so he can be healthy and raise his children and be there for them for a long time. Thank you Paula  :) ::)

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
  • Reactions: +31/-0
Re: Prayer for our friend to be a match with me Single DAD two kids
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »
May God bless and help you all. Please also keep in mind that if you are not a match for him, but are medically suitable to donate a kidney, you may be able to get him a kidney by taking part in a "swap" (paired exchange" in which you donate to someone else who has an incompatible donor and that donor gives to your friend. www.paireddonation.org and www.kidneyregistry.org are two sites with large data bases to try to arrange such exchanges.
  best wishes,
      Fr. Pat

Offline chanachaitoy

• Fresh perspective!
  • Reactions: +0/-0
  • I'm new!
Re: Prayer for our friend to be a match with me Single DAD two kids
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:59:24 AM »

I'm reading a lot of knowledge that I am unique. The information never before.

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved