| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: 6month post dontaion  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Amberwoo

• Top 100 Poster!
    • My Kidney Blog
6month post dontaion
« on: January 09, 2015, 10:59:13 AM »
My 6 months post donation was November 22nd, but Due to Holidays and things I didn't get to do blood work and stuff till December.  I recently got the results back and everything looks good!  My creatinine is 1.2 which is a little high on their scale for me, but should continue to decrease which is good.  Now just to wait till Dave (recipient) receives his most recent blood work so I can see who has the better kidney, haha. 

On another note we booked at cruise to celebrate one year after the transplant because we originally had one planned for a month after we found out Dave's kidneys had failed and he started dialysis, so he was unable to attend it.  But we have planned a make up cruise and are super excited!

Hope everyone is doing well. 
Donated Kidney on 05/22/2014
My Experience- http://kidneydonorthoughts.blogspot.com/

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
Re: 6month post dontaion
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 07:59:02 PM »
Congratulations on your six month "anniversary" and the promising creatinine results. Keep an eye on those numbers!

Happy new year to you and Dave, and hope you have a great time on the cruise!
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Offline elephant

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: 6month post dontaion
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 07:38:55 AM »
Dear Amberwoo,

I'm so happy to hear you are both doing well.  Hope you have a wonderful trip! 

Love, elephant

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional