| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 3713 times)

Offline ChicagoNeedsKidney

• My first post!
Thank You!
« on: January 06, 2013, 03:15:18 AM »
On December 17 2012 I recieved my life saving kidney transplant from a wonderful beautiful person on this website. I wanted everyone to know how much of a gift this is not just for me but for others also. We did our surgeries robotically at university of Illinois at Chicago hospital. Everyone has been amazing to me and I am happy to say I haven't had a dialysis treatment since dec 16.

I'd also like to say for those of you receiving an amazing gift, don't give up hope and you must do what it takes to keep your new kidney healthy! I love you and thank you all, especially you J!

Offline sherri

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 07:51:39 AM »
congratulations. Sounds like your surgery and outcome was successful so far. Hope your donor is doing well. Would love to hear your story and how you and your donor found each other.

Take care and enjoy your new second chance of life without dialysis.

Sherri

Sherri
Living Kidney Donor 11/12/07

Offline flacapt

• Top 100 Poster!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 04:01:29 PM »
CNK
So nice of you to post here about your donor and your experiences. Having a forum like this has been a wonderful source for so many.
I ,and iam sure all of us here, are looking forward to you keeping in touch with us.
Your J is an unbelievable young lady, we ALL agree!!
Stay well my friend and take good care of that Kidney.
M
Donor 10/12 B-N-Law Mayo Clininc, Jax, Fl.

Offline dodger

• Top 25 Poster!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:28:53 PM »
HHHOOOORRRAAAAHHHHH for you. What a wonderful gift for you.  Such a wonderful thing your donor did.  Enjoy your new life.  Be very nice to your donor.  Best wishes.
Donated 3/10/11 to my niece at UW Madison, Wi

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved