| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Another new chain happened today in MN, and we get to speak at the Kidney Walk!  (Read 5640 times)

Offline ohtobeahayes

• Top 25 Poster!
That's... "all". hehe
A three way chain happened today at the Mayo, HURRAY! I love that they are becoming more popular and more people are stepping up to donate anonymously to start these chains!

The kidney chain and I get to speak at the Kidney Walk in October here also. :) There will be even more people than at the last NKF event!  Maybe, just maybe...we can inspire someone! Or at the very least, give someone hope.

Happy Fall, Ya'll!

Nicki
Be the change!
Nicki

Offline shelley

• Top 50 poster!
If anyone could inspire someone to donate a kidney, it would be you, Nicki.  You have enough enthusiasm to set the world on fire!

Offline Scott337

• Top 25 Poster!
  • You may never know the burdens others carry
Nicki,

When and where is the kidney walk - I would like to try to make it?   

Scott   8)
Scott

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
      Helpful information on "Kidney Walks": at the National Kidney Foundation site www.kidney.org they usually have all the "Kidney Walks" that have been scheduled throughout the country, with dates and contact information, arranged by State. If you don't see them at the home page, type "kidney walk" into the search box and the list should come up.
   Fr. Pat

Offline ohtobeahayes

• Top 25 Poster!
Scott, this one is October 15th, in Eagan! If you can come down, let me know and I can get your more details!  They are also on the page Fr Pat mentioned, also. That would be very fun! I hope you get to come!

My recipient and his sister, who donated in the chain also (in ND) aren't able to make it this time, so we're going to have to be creative with their pictures to make them "be" there. :)
Be the change!
Nicki

Offline Scott337

• Top 25 Poster!
  • You may never know the burdens others carry
Send the information on friend.  I'm going to try to make it.

Scott   8)
Scott

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional