| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: update for "Snoopy"  (Read 5286 times)

Offline sherri

• Top 10 Poster!
update for "Snoopy"
« on: October 10, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
Just wanted to share with everyone that Snoopy has now officially jointed the Donor Club. I was in contact with his wife who let me know that both donor and recipient are doing well. I'm sure Snoopy will update us as he feels better. I know I always breathe a sigh of relief when I hear the surgeries went well. Keep him in my thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Way to go, Snoopy!

Sherri
Sherri
Living Kidney Donor 11/12/07

Offline Aries7

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: update for "Snoopy"
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
YAY!! That is such wonderful news! Thank you very much for the update Sherri, I was wondering how he was doing. :)
Linda
Donated left kidney to Husband
October 8, 2009 at UW Madison

Offline Orchidlady

• Top 10 Poster!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:15 AM »
Thanks for the news, Sherri. Glad to know Snoopy is okay. Praying for a speedy recovery and home soon!
Donated Left Kidney to Husband 10/30/07
Barnes Jewish Hospital
St. Louis, MO

Offline Scott337

• Top 25 Poster!
  • You may never know the burdens others carry
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 10:01:20 PM »
So happy to hear you and recipient are both doing well Snoopy.  Welcome to the club and thanks so much for the update Sherri.

Scott    8)
Scott

Offline stevewin@windstream.net

• Top 50 poster!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:50:25 PM »
=snoop,glad everyone is good.you have become a member of a group that will always care.keep us updated.  steve

Offline bergstromtori

• Top 50 poster!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 10:35:36 AM »
Congratulations Snoopy!
The donation is being made because I wish that someone could have done something like this to save my moms life.  I am not going to let a disease take my friend from his three kids the way my mom was taken from me, my brother and sister.

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional