| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: CRASH  (Read 9592 times)

Offline Scott337

• Top 25 Poster!
  • You may never know the burdens others carry
Re: CRASH
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 05:27:14 PM »
Thanks for the words Nicki - just the right thing at the right time.  I agree, it seemed like a no-brainer for me, as I'm certain it did for you (the donation I mean), but when you look at others who have donated, it seems like something much BIGGER.  I'm coming to terms with it.  I did what I could and I have no other control over the outcome than that.  I am now, more than ever, intrenched in becoming a life-long advocate for living donation.  I've begun thinking about how I can help Matt find his next living donor, but I know I need tread carefully for the family's sake and so, in this way I creep ever forward (made one of my first inquiries today to a prospective donor).  Thanks again my friend for the thoughtful and healing words.  You're the BEST!  Take care and hugs!   P.S. - I'll pray for the health of your recipient.

Scott     8)
Scott

APV

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 07:41:47 PM »
I am so sorry Scott.  You are not alone, we are all here to support you.  I will pray for Matt's health. 

Angelica

Offline stevewin@windstream.net

• Top 50 poster!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »
i do not know if words can help you. just know that others are here to try to help.life is tough and does not play fair. what you did was huge and many would not evan think of giving of themselves as you did.my  heart goes out to you and my prayers!  steve

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional