| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: living donor speaker needed in Queens/Long Island  (Read 3226 times)

Offline res5137

• Top 200 Poster!
  • I'm new!
living donor speaker needed in Queens/Long Island
« on: October 08, 2013, 09:30:23 PM »
Hello - I am a living donor and buddy on LDOL for the past 12 years. I am working with a woman in Queens NY who is seeking  a living donor. She has arranged a program with her synagogue and neighboring religious community to present the alternatives for people on ESRD. There will be a power point presentation on ESRD, and living donor donation, a recipient of a donation, a living donor, and she also will be present to discuss the need for a donor and the will to live. The presentation is not solely for her... We do not know how many people will attend ( 20 - 200) , The event is being well publicized . the date is November 10th, and I have plans to be in Florida.. I am looking for a substitute... Can you help me? Thank you DO NO HARM TO THE DONOR ... Rhoda

Offline Mizchelle

• Top 50 poster!
Re: living donor speaker needed in Queens/Long Island
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Hello,

I may be able to assist for the Queens location on November 10th.  If you'd like to contact me, please do so at metta8@outlook.com.

I hope that I can be of assistance.

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional