| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Living Donor-Texas Area  (Read 4034 times)

Offline monetnicole3

• Top 200 Poster!
Living Donor-Texas Area
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
I am considering becoming a kidney/liver donor in the very near future. Does anyone have much experience in the El Paso area..? I am looking into starting the process at the Del Sol Medical Center, as I am healthy, of age, and at a good point in my life where I would be able to!
I've always wanted to since I was younger!

God is good!
MB

Offline Fr Pat

• Top 10 Poster!
Re: Living Donor-Texas Area
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 11:47:06 PM »
I donated in New England, but you might also want to post at the "facebook" page of Living Donors on Line as some donors check in there who may not also check in here.
     best wishes,
        Fr. Pat

Offline monetnicole3

• Top 200 Poster!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 12:18:08 PM »
Thank you Fr. Pat!
I have noticed you respond to practically every post... It is appreciated! Thank you for your passion, and incredible heart for a truly life-giving cause! You give me hope, and build confidence in my decision to pursue living donation.

MB

Offline Andrew Aharon

• Top 200 Poster!
  • Kidney Donor Nov 2014
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 11:12:50 PM »
I donated left kidney on 20 Nov 2014 at University Health System in San Antonio.  Excellent experience for both me and my recipient (also at UHS)…start to finish.  Also, my recipient had an excellent experience receiving kidney many years ago at Scott and White (affiliated with Baylor) in Temple, Texas.

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved