| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: living donor buddies  (Read 4607 times)

mxprincess

living donor buddies
« on: August 26, 2011, 09:40:22 AM »
I have tried to contact a handful of "buddies" from this website and they either don't reply back at all or the email address that is provided is incorrect. Is anyone else having this problem?

Offline bergstromtori

• Top 50 poster!
Re: living donor buddies
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »
Mine is correct.  Not sure if you have tried to contact me, but I haven't received anything.
The donation is being made because I wish that someone could have done something like this to save my moms life.  I am not going to let a disease take my friend from his three kids the way my mom was taken from me, my brother and sister.

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 12:54:17 PM »
Please let me know if the emails bounce. When that happens, I try to contact the donor buddy myself. If that fails, they are removed from the buddy list. Thanks!
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Offline ohtobeahayes

• Top 25 Poster!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »
I have received emails from potential donors (not yours though), no problem here.
Be the change!
Nicki

mxprincess

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:48:53 AM »
I was specifically looking for donors in OH that had their transplant at Christ Hospital. I will have to go back through my emails and find the ones that came back as undelivered.

Offline Michael

• Founder of LDO
  • Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
    • Living Donors Online
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 09:03:51 AM »
Thanks. The way our system is set up I don't have an easy way of finding out who is still active or whether email addresses change. I appreciate your letting me know where you've had problems.
Michael
Living Donors Online
Our mission: to improve the living donation experience

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional