| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Need your votes! I am in the running....  (Read 4127 times)

Offline KidneyAngel

• Top 100 Poster!
Need your votes! I am in the running....
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:20:46 AM »
Hi!    I hope you all had a nice summer!  Hoping for a better tomorrow!

Thank G-d I have made some kidney matches in the past year. Unfortunately though, still very hard to get kidney donors! It is heartbreaking when someone contacts me and I can't get a kidney donor for them. I wish I can find a donor for everyone!  I volunteer a great deal of time trying to find donors, but don't have much success, unfortunately. But I keep trying!

* * *

I am in the running again this year for a Community Hero award. The top prize $25,000 would be used for my cause to promote kidney donation. And hopefully more kidney donations can result!

In order for me to be eligible to be in the running for this, though, I would need to get into the top 20 votes.  I need your votes. Thanks.

If you can possibly take out time to vote, here is the link: (Only takes seconds to vote!)
http://www.jewishcommunityheroes.org/nominees/profile/chaya-lipschutz/

According to the rules for this contest, one may vote for the same person every 24 hours, through November 10th.

With your votes, maybe I can make it!

Thanks so much.

Best wishes,

Chaya Lipschutz
E-mail: KidneyMItzvah@aol.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtZ7KModWRU

P.S.  If you can possibly mention to others to vote, if you have maybe an e-mail list you can send it to  – I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Offline kali

• Top 100 Poster!
Re: Need your votes! I am in the running....
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:05:53 AM »
Just voted for you, good luck!

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved