| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: MOVED: Be aware, the entire world reads our forums!  (Read 13642 times)

Offline Clark

• Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
  • Please give the gift of life!
    • Living Donors Online!
Unrelated directed kidney donor in 2003, recipient and I both well.
620 time blood and platelet donor since 1976 and still giving!
Elected to the OPTN/UNOS Boards of Directors & Executive, Kidney Transplantation, and Ad Hoc Public Solicitation of Organ Donors Committees, 2005-2011
Proud grandpa!

Offline Clark

• Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
  • Please give the gift of life!
    • Living Donors Online!
Re: MOVED: Be aware, the entire world reads our forums!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 08:18:22 PM »
Hello, all!

I wish this thread wasn't still relevant. I'm adding this here as this update is due to the changes we made nearly a decade ago.

Please be aware, as part of our vigilance against sellers, brokers, and scammers, we delete completely inactive accounts one year after they've been created. If you've ever posted, even once, and that post wasn't pulled by one of us for violating our acceptable use policy so egregiously we had no other lesser action we could choose, your post(s) all stay up as long as we can keep the site up.

I've tried to do wellness checks from time to time of long time frequent posters who've gone silent. Long timers, newer folks, how are you? Well, I hope! Take good care, all!

Unrelated directed kidney donor in 2003, recipient and I both well.
620 time blood and platelet donor since 1976 and still giving!
Elected to the OPTN/UNOS Boards of Directors & Executive, Kidney Transplantation, and Ad Hoc Public Solicitation of Organ Donors Committees, 2005-2011
Proud grandpa!

Subscribe in a reader

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved