| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: Any donors from Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth?  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Dirty Rocker

• Top 50 poster!
Any donors from Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth?
« on: March 22, 2013, 01:22:12 PM »
I have completed all tests for my living donor eval, just waiting on the committee to give the approval.

I'm looking for anyone who has had experience with Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth, TX. I'd love to hear any experiences you would like to share, whether good or bad.

I feel really confident in the transplant team, judging by the care I have recieved so far, and the care my recipient has recieved, but experiences of others are always good to hear.

Thanks!!
Donated Left Kidney to a close friend on 4/23/2013
Baylor All Saints Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX

Offline jstx

• Top 25 Poster!
Re: Any donors from Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 09:01:56 PM »
I live in the area but donated out of state. It's been a while since I've been on this site regularly, but I'm happy to see you've made it to this point. If you need anything, please let me know. And I'd be happy to come visit you after surgery if you'd like company. It isn't often someone on the site donates in our area.  :D
Donated left kidney on 6/6/11 to a recipient I found on LDO
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Baltimore, MD

Offline Dirty Rocker

• Top 50 poster!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
Thanks! I really appreciate that! I will definitely keep you posted.

Offline Dirty Rocker

• Top 50 poster!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »
As of right now, our surgery is scheduled for the 23rd of this month, however, my recipient has developed a new antibody since our first crossmatch, so we'll be going in for more sensitive testing on the 16th. All prayers are appreciated. Hopefully everything will turn out just fine and we'll go ahead with surgery on the 23rd.

JSTX, if you'd prefer, we can email or text. Just send me a private message with your contact info!

Thanks again, to everyone, for all the support!

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional