| LDO Home | General | Kidney | Liver | Marrow | Experiences | Buddies | Hall of Fame | Calendar | Contact Us |

Author Topic: OPTN/UNOS Leadership Invite US Digital Service to Meet  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Clark

• Administrator
  • Top 10 Poster!
  • Please give the gift of life!
    • Living Donors Online!
OPTN/UNOS Leadership Invite US Digital Service to Meet
« on: January 08, 2023, 01:47:28 PM »
https://unos.org/wp-content/uploads/UNOSGR-2023-01-04-UNOS-leadership-requests-meeting-with-US-Digital-Service.pdf

[/size]  ..."Last year, UNOS was provided with what was purported to be a draft report from the United States Digital Service (USDS), which drew a wide variety of conclusions about our IT systems. As noted in an Aug. 2, 2022, letter to the HRSA Administrator, we would have welcomed a USDS review of our system, but did not receive notice of this review before, during or after its development, nor are we aware of a final version of the document."...

[N.B.: The referenced "draft report" was leaked to the press in advance of the hearing, leading to wide coverage of the accusations made by both senators and witnesses. I watched this hearing and was left wondering what the truth was as I heard only accusations.]
Unrelated directed kidney donor in 2003, recipient and I both well.
620 time blood and platelet donor since 1976 and still giving!
Elected to the OPTN/UNOS Boards of Directors & Executive, Kidney Transplantation, and Ad Hoc Public Solicitation of Organ Donors Committees, 2005-2011
Proud grandpa!

Copyright © International Association of Living Organ Donors, Inc. All Rights Reserved
traditional